Getting your business name out on a shoestring budget
We had great difficulty locating some of the small businesses nominated in the Best of SVG 2017 campaign. They had no social media presence and no directory listing.
On the other hand, well established businesses with little or no customer engagement were left wondering why they did not make the nomination list. They needed to learn that the customer experience is more than the sales journey; itâs about value creation.
You have just under two months before the 2018 campaign launches to change a few things. Whether you have been in business for years or just starting out, Iâll share a few advertising and marketing strategies that can help you.
- Set up a listing for your business in search engine local directories. Google and Bing both offer a free listing for businesses.
- Set up your business Facebook page. Have a clear description of who you are, current contact, customersâ testimonials and fresh quality content.
- Sign up for an email service. Some customers prefer to communicate via email. Email provides reliable records and can increase productivity.
- Get your business cards into the hand of anyone who can help you. Leave a small stack of cards with relatives and friends. Talk to the businesses you patronize. Ask them to spread the word about your business. Ask them if you can post a flyer or a business card on their bulletin board.
- Keep customers engaged. Share tips on self or business improvement. Those may get the most likes and shares.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (784) 456-1558 or (784) 494-0031. Weâll help you get noticed.