Posted on

Three persons being treated at hospital for ingestion of poisonous substances


Three persons are said to be patients at the Milton Cato Memorial Hospital (MCMH) where they are being treated for the ingestion of poisonous substances.{{more}}

A usually reliable source told SEARCHLIGHT that a woman in her forties was admitted to the MCMH after ingesting the pesticide furadan, while a 21-year-old male and a 13-year-old girl were admitted after consuming the herbicide Gramoxone.

On April 11, a 13-year-old student of the Emmanuel High School Mesopotamia died, two weeks after she ingested the deadly Gramoxone.