Treasure Hunt clues for Tuesday, September 13, 2011
1. What is the name and nationality of the former West Indies fast bowler on whose behalf an auction will be held during the INET International Paris Gold Tournament?
2. Who was Guyanaâs first Attorney General following the country’s attainment of Independence?
3. What percentage of the population of St. Vincent and the Grenadines was estimated to have Facebook accounts as at June 2011?
4. In what year was the Pan Against Grime initiative launched in St. Vincent and the Grenadines?
5. What is the medical term used for a situation in which high blood sugars cause damage to the retina?