Treasure Hunt clues for Tuesday, September 06, 2011
1. What is the annual cost for the Central Water and Sewerage Authority (CWSA) to provide solid waste collection and disposal services in the Grenadines?
2. For how long has the State of Emergency in Trinidad and Tobago been extended and what are the new curfew hours?
3. Name the members of the Jamaican 4 X 100 metre team that recently broke the world record at the IAAF World Championships
4. Name the Vincentian woman who was recently awarded a US Fulbright Scholarship and the course of study she will pursue
5. In which month and in which country will the 3rd China Caribbean Economic and Trade Cooperation Forum be held?