Treasure Hunt clues for Tuesday, August 30, 2011
1. Which of the following professionals are licensed to use dilating drops in the eyes: Optometrists, Opticians or Ophthalmologists?
2. In which country and in what year was the Black Sigatoka disease first discovered?
3. What was the theme of the Junior Saver Outreach and Bursary Awards recently held by the Georgetown/ Mt. Coke Circuit Methodist Credit Union Ltd.?
4. Which countries will the St. Vincent and the Grenadines National Football team meet in the CONCACAF Zone World Cup Qualifiers?
5. What was the amount of compensation paid by the British to planters in the Caribbean when slaves were emancipated?