Clues for March 29 2011
1. How long is a person liable to be imprisoned for if he or she is found guilty of abandoning a child?
2. In what area of the country were diabetics found, by the Patsy Douglas Mission, to have well managed sugar levels?
3. Where at the Arnos Vale playing field will athletes be seated at the Inter-Secondary School sports on Thursday?
4. Give the name given to the trained professional who tests a personâs hearing.
5. Who is the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade in Barbados?